Mission Starts with Care and Support
Specialists from multiple departments within the University of
California at San Francisco come together at the ALS Treatment and
Research Center at UCSF to deliver a range of proactive care for
the physical and mental well-being of ALS patients.
Our experienced staff offers treatment, support and resources to
patients and their families as they cope with the effects of ALS
- working to help patients manage the illness through:
- An open atmosphere with emphasis on education and treatment
- Counseling on nutrition and physical therapy
- Training with augmentative communication devices
- Adaptations for mobility
- Breathing aids and training
Get the latest version of Adobe Reader - free and fast!